- Measuring tape
- Single-Hole Punch
- 1 Package of place cards of your choice (But you can use any paper to create your own place cards. Just cut them 2″ x 3.5″)
- Rubber Stamp (I found mine at Joann Fabrics. It is by Hero Arts – Have A Joyful Thanksgiving) But if you have good penmanship, they can be handwritten too.
- Full size Ink pad (I used Rich Cocoa by Memento)
- Gather all your supplies.
- Open ink pad and press rubber stamp on top of the pad. Be sure that all the lettering is covered with ink.
- With ruler or measuring tape, measure center of place card and press your rubber stamp on center. Let dry for a 2 to 3 minutes. Press lightly if you prefer a faded look or firmer if you prefer a darker print.
- With hole puncher, press hole on the left side of the card. Be sure to find center before punching hole.
- With scissors, cut twine. I allowed about 20″ because I wanted to double it.
- Bring twine through opening. Tie around napkin and your done.
I hope I have inspired you today. This is a fun and relatively quick project that
will add a lots of personality to your table this Thanksgiving.
A big thank you to each and everyone of you. I am extremely grateful for your
support, attention and time.
May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Rosemary & Thyme