Today, I am excited to share an easy fall appetizer or quick snack. This sweet and fluffy Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip is a delicious treat that you can put together in under five minutes. This dip is what every fall gathering needs! Warning!!! This dip it’s good. The kind that you can’t stop eating. And it could not be simpler to make.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup (or more) caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/2 cup (or to taste) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon applespice
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- toffee bits – for decorating (optional)
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, caramel sauce, brown sugar, vanilla and applespice until smooth; fold in whipped cream.
- Cut apples vertically into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and water, toss apples in lemon mixture. Drain.
- Serve apple slices with dip. To garnish, I sprinkled chopped toffee bits over dip.
Happy eating friends!!!